Friday, November 12, 2010

We are beginning lessons Thursday, November 18th at 4:00pm-5:00pm at my house. I take students from ages 4-15 and charge $8.00 a lesson. This is a group lesson and we will start with a Chagall inspired oil pastel composition "I and the Village". As long as you e-mail by the day before each lesson, I'll include your child. I just need a little notice when preparing the materials we will be using. No prior art experience necessary!

November 18- Mark Chagall inspired oil pastel composition

December 2- Vincent Van Gogh Sunflowers

December 9- Fimo pens and bugs

December 16- Monochromatic paintings inspired by Paublo Picasso's 'blue period'

These will make great Christmas gifts!
E-mail me to reserve a spot for Thursday, November 18th at lmslade@mac.com. You can also call me at (702)354-3344.

No comments:

Post a Comment